I am a Hawkes Bay based mobile personal trainer. I have been involved in many aspects of personalised training, bodybuilding and self defence for over 18 years. Whether you want to get in shape for a specific goal or just a weekend warrior, a fitness minded individual,or a unconditioned coach potato, if you are looking to make significant improvements through fitness/nutrition and attain the right mindset for your continued success, I can lead you on that path.
You will be amazed at the equipment there is today for the lounge, office or backyard. At home training is the way to go, if you don't like the crowds and waiting, that can accompany many fitness centres, not to mention the personalised attention.
I currently hold a Bachelors Degree in Recreation and Sport Science and am certified through FISAF.
I hold a 3rd Dan black belt (prob) in Tae Kwon Do/Tai Juan Dao.
I also hold a 2 year Diploma in Sport Studies. (Otago).
A Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition and am also a nationally registered personal trainer through REPS.
Guiding someone on a path that ultimately allows them to lead a better life is a huge responsibility and a wonderful accomplishment.
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation (BRS)
- Abnormal Psychology
- Diploma in Sports Studies (Dip Sp St)(Otago)
- Diploma in Fitness and Nutrition (ICS)
- Network Certified Personal trainer (PT)
- Fitlink Certificate in Working with Older Adults
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certificate in Metabolic and Neurological Conditions
- Working with Older Adults
- Weight loss / Fat reduction
- Group fitness (indoor/outdoor bootcamps) (6-14)
- Strength & Conditioning programs
- Core conditioning/Functional Strength
- Pair programs
- Small Group Circuit Training.
- Lower Back Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Rehabilitation